Wednesday 5 August 2009

Not Doing It For Nowt


Not chickens itching, just us scratching. Out of the garden and back in Trevors back room. On 24/31.5.88. As the hip hop track was playing in the background I was 'scratching' using the zip on my trouser fly close to the mic. The second occasion is due to me snapping a string on my guitar, we are 'scratching' on our guitar strings. Not a chicken in sight. This was the first time we played Hard Heart To Break. You can hear us talking about it at the end, I mention that I wrote it "on Friday".
  1. The Loose Lemon.
  2. Scratching The Zip.
  3. Ramblin Man.
  4. Frisco Lines.
  5. What? A Gunn?
  6. Poor Boys Scratching The Strings.
  7. Hard Heart To Break.

http://www.archive.org/details/NotDoingItForNowt

1 comment:

  1. hi Rev. Dr. Moller. MDMA, THC and BAR.!
    thanks for sharing
    very nice !

    greetings
    adriana.
    ________-
    .el camaleon

    ReplyDelete