Wednesday 4 July 2012

Live At The Institute Of Meat


I am still sworn to secrecy about The Institute Of Meat. even after all these years I dare not reveal anything but the most scant details. I used to wear suits made from raw liver and bacon (great for a fry-up when you get in from a night out) and one day I became 'recruited' by a representative of The Institute Of Meat. We performed there on 31.08.92. I've never seen so much offal.

Paul Moller - guitar, vocal, effects
Mr. Rudeforth - tapes
Trevor Simpson - bass
Gary Burroughs - programmed drums, casio midi sax

01 Ice Cream Pig
02 Mad Ice Cream
03 Melting Dollop

http://archive.org/details/LiveAtTheInstituteOfMeat

1 comment:

  1. a Fascinating Institute..and mysterious too.
    I'd not reveal the meat secrets to anyone -ever
    It sounds like you're whispering Ice cream Man or Hand - I never would have guessed Ice Cream 'Pig' :o)

    ReplyDelete